Web Executive / Analyst
The Global Network Operations team is responsible for delivering growth in global digital payments and driving revenues through the delivery of network capabilities and merchant products.
The Analyst of Global Content Marketing will be responsible for supporting the Product Owner to deliver the roadmap for Global Network Web 2.0 which is a high profile web experience. This individual will work with data analytics tools Adobe analytics and also support on content creation and submission. There is also work efforts with various agencies and internal partners across multiple business lines to help support the delivery of GNW 2.0.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Product Owner day to day
- Provide data and insights to key Business stakeholders
- Work within an Agile Scrum team
- They are a key member of the marketing team, as such, they collaborate with business partners to support and help shape the content roadmap and integration,
- Works with customers, key stakeholders, and partners to supply content to the scrum team and product owner
- Collaborating with product managers and subject matter experts on content development
- Partnering with creative agencies to develop content migration strategy, high-impact value messaging and flexible templates
- Measuring page analytics and looking at ways to improve key metrics
- Stay abreast the latest trends in SEO, digital marketing and best practices, and incorporate those into the GNW as appropriate
- Support the Product Owner with communication and education updates to stakeholders and other internal business units
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
A highly motivated self-starter. Must possess the ability to think creatively, strategically and globally. The position requires ability to effectively function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong data and web analytics skills including Adobe Web Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid E2E project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a matrixed environment
- Strong relationship building across multiple business units
- Strong ability to influence at all levels
- High energy team player with positive attitude
- Forward thinker with sincere interest in delivering results and making a strong business impact
- Experience in digital, online web marketing, including SEO, analytics, digital content
- Experience working within the Agile development framework
- Experience working with CMS platforms
The role reports to the Senior Manager/Product Owner of Global Network Online Marketing
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you'll find out what we're really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you'll hear. It's our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World's Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor's 2017 Best Places to Work. If you're ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process - or need any reasonable adjustments to be made - then please contact the Recruitment Team on or (for Russia based candidates ).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time