Would you like to join a successful practice in the heart of the City that really knows the value of rewarding their staff generously? Do you have broad experience in commercial Building Surveying? If so, look no further as we have the perfect opportunity for an ambitious Building Surveyor like you.
A rewarding opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyor is currently available with a highly successful multi-disciplinary private partnership that operates across 6 locations within the UK. They provide a comprehensive service including Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying, Architecture and Engineering across key sectors such as commercial, residential, health, education and retail.
This opportunity will give the successful Building Surveyor the opportunity to work out of the 40 strong London City Office as part of the relaxed and supportive surveying team. In addition to this, working for this company will mean you can enjoy:
- Up to GBP65,000 salary
- A relaxed and supportive team environment
- A clear, rewarding bonus structure and additional Christmas bonuses
- A generous and highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Company trips
- A great City location
If you are the successful Building Surveyor you will join a successful team specialising in commercial Building Surveying. As part of this, you will be responsible for:
- Contract administration on a variety of commercial projects
- Delivering a range of professional building surveying services including dilapidations and technical due diligence surveys
- Developing new and existing relationships with clients and winning new business
- Driving the team forward with your enthusiasm and motivation
To be successful in this role, the individual will need to be professional and technically competent. You will be a key member within the team and therefore you must:
- Be Chartered (MRICS) and preferably have 2 or more years PQE
- Have a proven track record in the commercial sector
- Be client facing, with the ability to win new business and develop the team
Interested? Apply now with your CV or call Mitchell Barker on for a confidential chat about your career options.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.