NP Group is working with an organization looking for a Marketing Associate to support their European market expansion.
The position will be based in London City.
You will need to be a detail-oriented, energetic self-starter with a passion for crisp execution of marketing activities. This individual will also support the EMEA sales team and be accountable for helping to drive awareness of the brand, execution of demand- and lead-generation activities and providing EMEA-specific market input to the corporate teams.
- Collaborating with Corporate Marketing and EMEA Sales on an annual marketing calendar
- Planning and execution of regional tradeshows conferences customer advisory boards
- Providing Corporate Marketing with Regional content for Blogs, LinkedIn and Twitter posts
- Presenting innovating ideas on how to grow our online presence
- Involvement in building and implementing Social Media Marketing campaigns
- Coordinating demand generation campaigns with Corporate Marketing and EMEA Sales
- Developing regional-specific and/or account-specific marketing campaigns, as needed
- Fulfilling collateral and promotional item requests from the sales team
- Compiling and updating competitor analysis sheet
- Tracking of marketing spend, invoices, etc.
- Liaison with third parties for specific campaign requirements (ensuring affiliates, sponsorship hosts have all they require - collateral, digital assets)
- Managing relationship with European Marketing partners
- Collaborating with industry trade press to display company's thought leadership position
- Knowledge of KYC/compliance/AML space desirable but not essential
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing or marketing support role including experience with event planning or management.
- Understanding of marketing fundamentals (segmentation, campaigns, etc.)
- Inquisitive nature and ability to quickly learn new applications, systems, and processes
- Knowledge of executing social media campaigns - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation (Marketo), Salesforce.com and WordPress highly desired
- Strong organizational, time management skills and project management skills
- Attention to detail (proofreading and editing)
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products
NP Group is an award-winning international recruitment organization focused on solving the challenges both clients and candidates face, in a different way. Specialising in technology, NP Group partner with some of the most recognised, innovative and inspiring business across the globe. NP Group's Strategic Workforce Resourcing, Talent Solutions and Executive Search business units use specialist knowledge to genuinely solve clients and candidates' recruitment problems. NP Group have been recognised by Best Companies as 'one to watch' and are in the Recruiter Fast 50 as one of the fastest growing UK recruitment companies.