Chartered Building Surveyor
If you like the sound of a truly varied workload then look no further. If you'd like to work for a highly reputable firm with 80 years of heritage, where no two days are the same then this is the one for you.
An established private practice based in the heart of London, W1 are looking for a talented Chartered Building Surveyor to join close knit team. Acting as a key member of the team, you will have the opportunity to get involved with all aspects of building surveying, including contract administration, dilapidations, party wall and building surveys. The work is diverse and clients range from investors and pension funds, to loss adjusters and private high net-worth individuals.
- An almost perfect 50/50 split of project and professional work
- Contract administration on a variety of projects
- Commercial dilapidations surveys
- Party wall advice
- A variety of building surveys
- A confident, ambitious and driven individual with a desire to succeed and achieve their potential
- MRICS, ideally with a minimum of 1 year PQE
- A strong track record within commercial building surveying, with experience ideally gained from private consultancy
- Up to GBP60,000 basic salary
- Competitive contributory pension
- Discretionary performance related bonuses
- Generous annual leave allowance
- The freedom to make the role your own with full business development support from the Partner
Interested? Apply now with your CV or call Mitchell Barker on for a free confidential chat about your career options.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.