Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
I am currently looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join our ever expanding Visa account.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant is responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process and supporting the business leaders in creating recruitment strategies and processes to suit current and future needs.Responsibilities:
- Understanding your function's strategic direction and creating recruitment strategies to support them
- Proactively identifying top-talent for live roles and ones of strategic importance
- Act as the single point of contact in providing an end to end recruitment service
- Building and developing relationships with key stakeholders including regular hiring managers and department Heads.
- Regularly meet with line managers to promote Resource Solutions and its services, including direct sourcing and its benefits and to understand the client group's needs
- Networking within the industry to gain market intelligence to ensure client is kept up to date with any developments or changes
- Meet each line manager to discuss new vacancies and outline the most time and cost effective resourcing strategy for the position
- Working with Associate Recruiters to manage agency submissions and direct applications
- Directly sourcing candidates
- Provide regular market information from both internal (eg MIS, Rate card) and external sources (eg from other direct recruiters on other sites and vendors).
- Agency relationship management, including performance monitoring
- Assist in writing approved jobs specs in line with legislative requirements.
- Offer added value services
- Recruitment Process Management:
- Build and maintain Resource Solutions candidate database by building up "talentpools"
- Continue to develop innovative methods to attract top talent
- Engage approved agencies once direct search exhausted
- Arrange agency briefings as required
- Arrange agency briefings to enable a more efficient search
- Provide a weekly live job report to agencies with status updates on all roles being worked on by the recruiter
- Screen CVs in line with the line managers requirements and arrange interviews as appropriate
- Managing the offer process - including providing up-to-date salary/rate and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area
- Liaise with the relevant function to hand over candidates for on boarding and monitor progress to start date
- Ensure thorough and complete tracking history of every applicant progress, contact and feedback through the relevant recruitment systems
- Contribute to agency relationship management, including performance monitoring
- Providing strategic partnership with HR Advisors and key stakeholders, ensuring they are kept abreast of all recruitment developments and to understand their client's recruitment needs - forecasting where possible
- Project work and reporting, as given by the business and account manager, on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Final round HR interviewing (permanent hiring only) and feedback management
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets.
- Ensuring The ATS is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Ensure compliance with all Client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies etc)
- Keep abreast of market trends and legislative developments
- Demonstrable direct recruitment experience with multinational businesses
- An understanding of Pharmaceutical recruitment beneficial but not essential
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and requisitions
- Proven stakeholder engagement experience