Salary: GBP15-GBP18k Basic + GBP22k OTE (uncapped)
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm and alternate Sat 9am-1pm
Must have a full UK driving licence
I have great pleasure in supporting our highly reputable and independent agents based n Hove in the recruitment of a dynamic and pro-active Lettings Negotiator.
* Dealing with applicant enquiries
* Handling inbound and outbound calls to prospective and existing clients
* Identifying new business opportunities
* Conducting viewings
* Generating market appraisals
* Canvassing for market appraisal leads and appointments
* Arranging viewings
* File progression
* Taking holding deposits
* Diary management
* Working to KPI's and branch targets
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Highly motivated and want to work as part of a busy team
* Proven background in lettings
* Great communication skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Customer focused
* Full UK driving licence
* Strong work ethic
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that offers a great working environment and career progression. For more information please contact Sarah Nicholas on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.