Regulatory Compliance Programme Manager - Business Design - Investment
For this reputable banking organisation we are looking for a Regulatory Compliance Programme Manager with strong business design experience. Key themes of thr Regulatory Compliance programme include implementing and functional Oversight and associated MI, embedding and improving the Risk Framework, implementing strong Stewardship tools and capabilities. One of the programmes is how the bank Regulatory Compliance simplify 1500 pages of very detailed requirements for globally across all functions and business lines. Programme Manager needs to drive the re-design and re-shape of the model in Agile environment.
- Ability to engage with a varied set of stakeholders at different levels of seniority;
- Relevant Compliance, Op Risk or Audit experience or other related experience such as risk strategy, risk management framework, examination, or similar control-related experience - either in a line role or within a project desired but not essential;
- Detailed understanding of change management methodology, associated objectives and experience of the full change lifecycle
- Strong understanding of Agile Change delivery principles and able to execute using Agile techniques
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills.
- 8 people reporting into this role - PM's and BA's
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills
- Deliver in Agile Methodology
- Transformation Programme Manager - delivery person that can conceptualise solutions
- Design and Architecture experience - business design
- Need to be a Programme Manager with architect skills rather than a Business Architect with no programme management
- They have an IT team that delivers the IT capability so no need for hard-core IT skills