Sales & Marketing Administrator
Sales & Marketing Administrator
We are a market-leading provider of outsourced HR advice and guidance to small businesses across the UK, Ireland and Australia. These services are delivered via our network of franchisees, all highly-qualified and experienced HR professionals.
We now have over 60 franchisees running businesses in 100 different territories across the country and we have big plans to grow further in 2018.
This expansion has created the need for a dedicated Sales & Marketing Administrator, a key role within the Sales & Marketing Team.
You will be helping to provide brand design and email marketing support to our existing franchisees and working with our social media accounts, website, CRM system and helping out with more traditional marketing such as advertising and printed collateral.
You will also serve as a key liaison point with our prospective franchisees as they first get in touch and learn more about our business and will be comfortable picking up the phone to follow upon their first enquiries.
This is a hugely important role working with people across the business and requires excellent customer service skills, fast and effective administration skills, a confident, warm and friendly telephone manner, and, most importantly of all, a genuine desire to see others succeed.
You will be joining a team of 9 dedicated and enthusiastic individuals in our Central Office based in Bristol, each with their own areas of expertise, to help support and develop our network of franchisees.
This is a fast-paced, varied and demanding role with great rewards for achieving excellence.
Purpose of role:
- To provide first-rate administrative, sales and marketing support across the business
- To enhance our online and social media presence
- To handle incoming and outgoing calls to prospective franchisees and represent the business in a confident, warm and friendly manner
- To support our franchisees with their marketing activities including email marketing, CRM usage and brand design requests
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate with some office experience or an individual with sales and marketing experience to develop their skills further. This opportunity is an ideal next step for an upbeat candidate who enjoys working in fast paced office environment with the chance for future development.
- Support the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the management of social media channels
- Edit website content as required
- Support franchisees in ordering advertisements and design requests from our external designers
- Be proficient with our CRM system and use that knowledge to train and support franchisees in their effective usage of it
- Support franchisees in their marketing activities
- Market and support the administration and organisation of events
- Support the administration of the sales and franchise recruitment process
- Make follow-up calls to prospective franchisees
- Update and maintain accurate records and documents
- Provide administrative support to the Central Office team as required
- Manage the stock, ordering and distribution of HR Dept merchandise
- Organise Central Office post and postage
- Manage office supply levels – stationery, printing, training materials etc
- Answer incoming telephone calls into the Central office and meet and greet any visitors to the office
Qualifications required for this role:
- Degree level education and/or demonstrable track record of high performance in a similar role
- Strong numeracy, literacy and IT skills
- An excellent telephone manner
- Some sales or marketing experience would be of benefit, but not essential as full training will be given.