Operational Risk - VP
My client, a rapidly expanding Asian bank, is looking to add an experienced Operational Risk Manager to their UK risk function in London. They are looking for a seasoned professional to cover all aspects of operational risk and manage one headcount. The bank trades a wide range of derivatives products and are seeing considerable change in risk so need a proactive confident operational risk manager to join the function. As the team is small, you will have exposure to senior stakeholders and sit within regulatory and risk committees for the op risk function.
- Assume responsibility for the implementation of the Op Risk framework, testing, and assessments in business.
- Development of an enhance KRI identification program
- Lead business unit operational risk assessments
- Monitoring/evaluation of key controls with the goal of identifying inefficiencies and providing remediation plans
- Conduct enhanced Root Cause Analysis
- Liaise with Senior Management presenting findings and relevant escalation plans
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or related field
- 4+ years with Operational Risk or Risk and Control environment
- Experience of leading teams within Operational Risk
- Experience within Asset Management or Investment Mgmt a plus
- A creative problem solver with strong analytical skills, and the ability to drive change with a constructive and positive attitude