Trainee Electronics Repair Engineer
Our client offers expert repairs, and specialises in the repair of industrial motor control technologies from a range of manufacturers.
Their expertise and innovation, has earned a reputation for high quality repairs with an incredibly high success rate. This combined with exceptional customer service makes this ISO accredited company a market leader and their success has been recognised with a Queens Award to Industry, the first in their sector to receive this accolade.
Due to increasing growth they are looking to recruit a Trainee Workshop Electronics Repair Engineer to join their existing team of highly skilled engineers at their modern facility in Slough.
The Trainee Workshop Electronics Repair Engineer Role:
The main purpose of this Trainee Workshop Electronics Repair Engineer role is to refurbish, repair and test industrial electronic motor drives including AC, DC & Servo.
You will also undertake tasks to related control electronics.
Key Responsibilities of the Electronics Repair Engineer:
- Refurbishment of industrial motor controllers including AC, DC & Servo drive units working to strict procedures
- Replacement of aging or defective components using soldering equipment to a high standard
- Repairing of damaged tracks and other PCB defects
- Testing of drives using a combination of dedicated test rigs, motors and encoders
- Record actions on computer based job recording system
- Once experience has been gained, the trainee will be asked under guidance from engineers to diagnose and repair faulty motor control products and controls - This may involve reverse engineering circuits to assess their operational condition, replacing the defective items and proving that the repair has been successful with relevant testing
- You will be required to undertake other tasks relating to electronic equipment from time to time, this may include wiring, testing, assembly and some development
Skills & Experience Required:
- Recognised qualification in electronics engineering, ideally to Degree level
- A desire to work in the field of industrial electronic repair
- Analytical mind
- Enthusiastic nature
- Any experience of electronic repair during projects or placements would be an advantage
So what are you waiting for? If you are interested in this Trainee Workshop Electronics Repair Engineer position, please apply by submitting your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: Graduate, Trainee, Electronic, Electrical, Workshop, Repair, Engineer, Technician, Bench, Engineering, Test, PCB, AC, DC, Motor, Drive, Slough, Berkshire
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
Apply for Trainee Electronics Repair Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly