Patnerships Manager - Make your Mark!
2 days left
- Full Time
Partnerships Manager - Make your mark!
We are working with one of the most established companies in the UK to find a Partnerships Manager to join their house-building arm. Producing practical and ambitious schemes with innovative technology, this client takes pride on being able to offer a product that changes people lives.
The role of the Partnership Manager will be the assessment and execution of residential partnerships, including the task of delivering and setting up the business plans across multiple investments. A large focus will be on finding off market opportunities, reviewing these opportunities and engaging JV partners to resource capital when appropriate. With opportunities across the Residential, Build-to-Rent, Modular and Retirement sectors, this role will be diverse and continuously stimulating.
Key Responsibilities of the Partnerships Manager:
- Build partnerships to find off market opportunities
- Review strategy on public sector partnerships within the current portfolio
- Conduct financial analysis on opportunities
The successful candidate will have:
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Have a established analytic skills
- Be commercially and entrepreneurially minded
- Understanding of a wide range of projects