7 days left
- Full Time
THE FLAVEL ARTS CENTRE - DARTMOUTH
Responsible for the day to day efficient operation of the Flavel Arts centre, Dartmouth, reporting to the Chair of the Board of Trustees.
TO INCLUDE MANAGEMENT OF
- Staff and Volunteers
- Buildings and facilities
- Financial performance and budgets
- Marketing and promotional activities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of marketing and finance
Prior experience in a performing arts business is advantageous.
Flexible working hours.
CV and covering letter of interest should be sent by email.
Closing Date: 02/05/2018
Apply for General Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly