Three generations of consistent progression within the industry has given us the knowledge and experience to provide an outstanding aftercare service.
Longstanding relationships with leading manufacturers enable us to efficiently source specific items on request and our team of highly trained professional engineers will help set up machinery to various product specifications.
Food Machinery 2000 Ltd are looking for a Mechanical Engineer with knowledge of food processing/packaging & end of line equipment. The right candidate will need to be reliable, a good all-rounder and able to work as a team. Electrical knowledge an advantage.
Salary: Negotiable depending on Experience/qualifications/Skills.
Holidays: 20 days per year plus bank holidays
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (40 hrs. per week)
Location: Food Machinery 2000 Ltd, Bath, BA1 3AJ
Duties including, but not limited to:
- Able to fault find & repair.
- Assist in the day-to-day running of the workshop, to include ordering parts, repairing machinery, liaising with workshop staff to ensure tasks are completed.
- Overhauling / fault finding on plant and machinery used in the food processing industry and then to rectify and rebuild.
- Moving of equipment via Forklift when needed
- Other duties as requested.
Skills and Experience
- Previous engineering experience with Food processing equipment is preferred.
- Mechanical Knowledge relating to Food processing Equipment.
- FLT Driving License Preferred.
- Clean driving License.
- Ability to communicate effectively with our team.
- Using own initiative and be self-motivated.
- Ability to approach problems logically and resolve these problems
In return you will receive an attractive salary and benefits along with opportunity for growth and development.
No Agency Calls!