LAND SURVEY TENDER COORDINATOR
Aspect Land & Hydrographic Surveys Ltd is currently looking for an experienced Land Survey Tender Coordinator to join their team based in Irvine, Ayrshire.
The successful candidate will have extensive Land Survey experience, across a broad range of survey disciplines, and be able to demonstrate significant experience in a role involving the preparation of tender bids and detailed PPQs
The role will be office based, with no anticipated requirement for site working, although this may be requested in exceptional circumstances.
Extensive knowledge of the survey industry and experience of preparing method statements & project implementation plans within the construction industry is essential.
The role requires an individual who is efficient, analytical and able work to tight deadlines. The capacity to work autonomously as well as in a team is important, as is the ability to effectively co-ordinate input from several divisions.
Strong presentation, layout and editing skills, using good written English, and the ability to retain information on equipment and methodologies, case studies, legal requirements and corporate information will ensure the writing of high quality proposals.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate complete tender process, managing response times to ensure that specified submission time scales are achieved
- Access portal notifications / written notifications and distribute PQQ & tender information appropriately.
- Read and dissect all PQQs & tenders entering relevant information on PQQ system.
- Allocate questions to members of staff with appropriate expertise, breaking them down into a suitable format to ensure relevant, focussed responses.
- Produce PQQ, tender support documents, tender submission documents and quote presentations.
- Review proposals, supporting materials and client-facing documents for accuracy (grammar, style, continuity and content).
- Update and maintain tender information library.
- Obtain and collate post tender feedback and prepare for analysis.
- Assume and perform other duties and responsibilities not specifically outline above, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position.
This is a full-time position for a focused team player, and in return an attractive salary package is offered, with a generous holiday entitlement, company pension scheme and a professional working environment within a progressive survey company.
Apply for LAND SURVEY TENDER COORDINATOR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly