Fastenal has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support role to join us in Coventry. The successful applicant will join us on a part time basis and will receive a very competitive hourly rate of pay.
Since 1967 Fastenal has grown from a single store to nearly 2,700 locations and is now a growth company with a solid financial position, that typically doubles in size every four to five years. Fastenal Europe is a full-line industrial supply distributor that specializes in fasteners, fixings.
Fastenal maintains core belief in people and their ability to accomplish remarkable things - if given the opportunity.
Sales Support applicants are expected to:
- Bring new ideas and improvements to business practices.
- Work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Show respect to co-workers, customers, vendors, and visitors in the workplace.
Desirable profile required by the Sales Support:
Our most successful Fastenal employees live and work by the following 4 cultural values:
Ambition – Innovation – Integrity – Teamwork
Furthermore, we are looking for the following skills and qualifications:
- Ability to grasp new concepts efficiently and learn new procedures quickly.
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities.
- Motivation and ability to work under your own initiative.
- Commitment to team environment.
- Full UK driving license (ESSENTIAL).
- Forklift license.
- Ability to lift packages up to 25kg.
Tasks & responsibilities of the Sales Support:
- Filling vending machines on a daily basis.
- Managing and documenting cost savings, lean programs, implementation, and supply chain.
- Managing customer relationships.
- Receiving of goods, picking orders, shipping goods, material handling, cycle counts, inventory management.
- Managing contract obligations with Fastenal Stores and Customer.
- Warehouse and vending machines maintenance.
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to step into our Sales Support role please click apply now.