UX Consultant / UX Developer / User Experience Designer
Job title: UX Consultant
Location: London, EC4V
Salary: Competitive + excellent benefits
Hours: Permanent, Full time
Do you want to work for one of the most successful CRO agencies in the UK? Are you a passionate about improving user experience? Do you want to be a part of a fast paced, flexible and social culture?
They're growing, they've been recognised as 2 stars 'outstanding' in the Times Best Companies and they need an exceptional UX Consultant to join their market leading team in Crewe Hall Farm.
Why be a part of the company's UX team?
- They regularly generate 10s of millions of pounds for their clients across different sectors.
- They're authors of the CRO report, now in its 7th annual addition.
- You'd be joining Optimizely's global partner of the year. They're also their first three-star partner in EMEA.
- Their aim is to be present in multiple EU markets in the next 12 to 24 months.
- The company has a horizontal and open management structure.
- You'll be encouraged to contribute, make a difference, innovate and network.
- Conduct regular usability tests, user research and expert reviews for a range of industries
- Gather requirements, write recruitment briefs/session guides, and present analysis directly to clients.
- Manage UX projects (i. usability testing, user research and expert reviews) from brief to debrief.
- Analyse results from user research and A/B/MVT testing.
- Carry out Wireframing and Prototyping
- Moderate group user research.
- Support junior team members with development.
- Champion all things relevant to UX, Usability and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
- Work closely with clients to get a good understanding of their business
- Support the sales team to grow our UX client-base
- Have a strong passion for user experience.
- Possess 2-3 years' experience/knowledge of a range of UX research methods and deliverables (e. 1-2-1 lab-based testing, Heuristic evaluation, Remote testing, Tree Testing/Card Sorting, surveys, Wire-framing/Prototyping, UX/UI Design).
- Be experienced with working on ecommerce websites across a range of device types.
- Possess excellent written and spoken communication skills, and able to use/interpret data from a variety of sources.
- Be familiar with UX related fields including AB/Multivariate testing, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Analytics and Accessibility.
- Have immaculate attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and open to giving and receiving constructive feedback to learn and further develop yourself as a UX professional.
- Have a natural aptitude for technology, with the ability to quickly learn new technologies and troubleshoot them independently.
- Eager to identify, define and implement new user research methodologies.
- Based in our London office however you will also occasionally travel to Crewe (or other locations) for moderation/observation.
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits including BUPA after probation, 25 days holiday, your birthday off and a great pension scheme.
- The opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most experienced UX and CRO consultants in the industry.
- They'll encourage you to innovate, get involved in R&D, attend and support hackathons and network within the industry.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; UX Developer, UX Designer, UI Designer, UX Developer, Senior UX Designer, User Experience Developer, User Experience Manager, User Experience Designer may also be considered for this role.