This full-time, hands-on role involves assisting in Mechanical installations, maintenance when required, undertaking planned and reactive maintenance as well as troubleshooting and fault finding on a range of mechanical plant on our various sites.
The role will require travel to sites across the UK.
To provide a service to repair and maintain all components of the AD plants and equipment
- To ensure all systems are safe and working efficiently
- To react quickly to failure of critical systems both in and out of hours if required
- To ensure you work in a safe, responsible manner, meeting national requirements
- To minimise plant downtime
- To maintain a focus on preventative maintenance
- Ensure the general tidiness and day to day safety of any vehicle you operate and the immediate site you are working within
- Ensure the maintenance, safety and security of all your personal protective equipment, clothing and any work tools you have been provided with to enable you to perform your duties and ensuring 'fit for purpose'
- Provide general assistance as and when required in order to ensure the smooth running of all Agrivert contracts
- Observation of the company's Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety policies
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy