Based in Suffolk
A great opportunity to join an international telcoms and technology organisation in Suffolk as an Equipment Engineer. The successful applicant will work with a small team of technicians and engineers within cleanrooms, laboratories and service areas.
- Support the process equipment within the semiconductor processing facility to maintain optimum tool uptime and reduce unexpected tool outages.
- Carry out FMEA reviews and ensure spares/support and PPM are suitable and sufficient to support critical manufacturing equipment.
- Drive improvement though data analysis and report tool metrics to highlight significant issues when necessary.
- Use experience and knowledge fault find tools such as vacuum, mechanical and electronics
- Work with OEM suppliers to co-ordinate PPM and reactive work
- Work with process engineering team to plan, procure and assist with their drive to qualify new process equipment to meet the process capability and capacity requirements
Skills and Experience Required:
- Time served apprenticeship in an engineering discipline
- HNC/D in Engineering based subject
- Wide experience in semiconductor equipment and facilities; Proven track record of supporting a production line
- Degree qualified - in Engineering based discipline is desirable
- Able to work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proactive and innovative team player who is also capable of working independently
- Displays a positive approach to working and actively seeks to share ideas and information with colleagues
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills which show an understanding of the varying levels and cultures within the organisation
- Ability to ensure prioritisation of workloads dovetails with the needs of the business
- Supportive of company culture and ethos
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to (see below)
Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.