Harvey Nash's client is recruiting for a Procurement Manager on an initial 5 month contract.
As a Procurement Manager you will be responsible for providing high quality procurement and contract management expertise and advice to stakeholders. You will Lead procurement projects, and provide high quality procurement advice in relation to wide range of activities from software licenses to outsourcing and complex procurement projects. It will also involve analysing and negotiating commercial models, and achieving commercial benefits and savings based on a total cost approach.
* A high level of practical procurement expertise in IT procurement
* A high level of contract knowledge
* Ability to communicate effectively with senior colleagues/stakeholders and to network within the organisation
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong proven leadership qualities
* Strong negotiation and influencing skills
This is an urgent requirement with interviews to be arranged at short notice. To apply, please send your CV using the link or contact Kevin Robson.