Bath – UK
Our client is an international company with offices in the UK, Portugal, and UAE. They work with organisations to create digital and technology platforms to drive transformation, develop capabilities and deliver digital and transactional experiences that build business around the world.
They are looking for a talented JS-centric, Frontend Developer. They have a range of high profile clients and are in need of someone to help bolster their React and Node offering
You will be working with React, Express & Node and will be working with the Dev team to help design and develop API's, all based in a beautiful rural setting nearby Bath – ‘The Glove Factory.’
The candidate will have experience working with React, Angular or a similar JS framework. They will be comfortable interacting with and helping to develop APIs and will be eager to stay on top of the latest tech. They will be working closely with the Design and UX team to make sure that the spirit and vision of the designed solution is what makes it onto the screens of the users.
- React, Angular or similar (You will be working with React)
- CSS pre-processor mastery, eg SASS or LESS
- Node.js, Express & MongoDB Experience
- Fluency in Git / TFS
- A portfolio of work showcasing your talent (Web, Github, etc)
- Working knowledge of Gulp, Grunt or similar
- Experience of working with and developing with KeystoneJS CMS
- Experience working in a .Net environment
- Agile/Scrum experience
- React Native
If you have the relevant skills / experience required and are interested in this superb opportunity, please apply ASAP.
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.