Operations Manager - Information Security and Compliance
Operations Manager Information Security & Compliance
South West London & Europe
£50,000 - £53,000 p. + Bonus
We are looking for someone to join our growing, busy and rewarding team as our new Operations Security Manager.
We are a professional and international company, which manages the applications of individuals between countries and borders. We specialise in customer relationships management, managing services with government authorities and we operate in more than 80 countries worldwide.
You'll be reporting directly to the Security and Compliance Director and your normal day to day tasks will involve supervising and managing teams by ensuring the effectiveness and improvement of our Information Security Management System, leading information in security risks and threat assessments. You will also act as a point of contact for other departments including the Global and European region. We are looking for someone with flexibility as this position will involve 40% of your time taken up in overseas travel to ensure the compliance of the sites to the corporate information security standards as well as performing on-site inspections across Euro-Med, Africa and Asia as and if the situation arises.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage the team of Security & Compliance Analysts and support them to meet the targets of the department
- Support an effective incidents reporting process and ensure a timely escalation
- Promote security and compliance across the organization and support colleagues to develop and maintain a high level of security culture in their sites
- Identify the contractual information security requirements and provide support to meet them
- Arrange an effective training for new hires in the department
- Ensure that information security is addressed in existing and new operational processes, global projects and business opportunities
You will need to have a "Can Do" attitude and willing to go the extra mile, efficient, organised and able to manage multiple priorities, self motivated, patient and professional.
Other Aptitudes or Generic Skills
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus
- Microsoft Office skills, knowledge of project management software is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and quickly adapt to changes
- Outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent task and time management skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Excellent organisational, communicational and analytical skills
- At least 3-5 years' experience in implementing and maintaining security management standards and best practices in line with ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 or other relevant industry standards
- Have knowledge and experience in GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Up to date with the current Security and Compliance Policies and Procedures
- Proficient in IT or have an IT Background
- Experience in leading Internal or External Information Security Audits
- Experience of coordinating a Team remotely in an International Environment
- Very good knowledge of Data & Privacy norms, especially in the European Union.
- Familiarity with the General Data Protection Regulation is an advantage.
- Good understanding of Security Incident Management and Fraud Prevention
- Project Management experience is a Plus
Salary and Benefits
£50,000 - £53,000 base salary (depending upon experience) and Bonus 15% of Annual Gross Salary (based on performance) and 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
If you are successful, we will contact you for an interview with us immediately and if you are successful further, we will provide you with further details on the next step in securing this dream job!
So, if this sounds like you, please click Apply Now!
Apply for Operations Manager - Information Security and Compliance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly