Workspace Payments Process Coordinator
This role is a 6 month contract.
- Responsible for coordinating and implementing payment governance processes with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Co-ordinate and communicate payment processes to all users.
- Provide prompt payment of corporate rents, rates and service charges
- Engage and collaborate with Procurement and Finance stakeholders to improve processes
- Coordinate with people assist team for raising
- Allocate the right budget codes advise all stakeholders to purchase orders and invoices
- Any other task that may be required and assigned by the Head of Workspace that are appropriate and in line with the position.
- A proven track record and experience in payment process. Preference would be for experience in contract and property management:
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office products including Powerpoint, excel and word:
- Ability to gain consensus, communicate policy, build relationships and create systems for coordinating data needed to perform above responsibilities in a timely, effective and cost efficient manner:
- Strong service ethic and excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
- Able to ensure tight financial and operational control of projects.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.