HR Project Manager - Prince 2 Qualified
Currently working with a client near Staines who are searching for an Interim HR Project manager who is Prince2 Qualified to join their team for 6 months paying up to GBP600 per day. The role of Interim HR Project Manager will be to work as part of an international project team providing support for a key transformation/organisational redesign programme.
- Providing support to the project team
- Support governance set up including detailed Gantt chart with key interdependencies, logs, resource tracking - including conversion of current planning material
- Manage collation of regular logs/dashboard inputs/ support update gathering from key workstreams
- RAID log collation, management by workstream
- Support and Flag and summarise key risks and issues for resolution
- Maintain and track gantt charts progress (ideally in Ms Project and/or Excel)
- Support preparation for milestone/gate reviews
- Set up/admin for weekly project meetings
- Minutes for project meetings
- Collation of tracking information
- Support budget tracking if needed
- Support ad hoc reporting, presentations, etc
- Joint management of the project shared drive
The successful candidate for this role will Ideally Prince2 qualified, with a business and/or HR qualification. You will be familiar with more than one PM methodology/governance with strong skills in MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint. It is a necessity that you are able to work with existing templates/information as well as set up new reporting mechanisms, should have the ability to present data well (including good PowerPoint skills) and should be able to interpret to flag any areas of potential concern. You will be structured and highly organized, adaptive but able to flex as needed. This role will have a balance of regular structure as well as ad hoc activity and evolving landscape. It is imperative that you have strong project management experience gained in a variety of environments, ideally at least some if not all in HR environment, and/or change/transformation programmes with multiple workstreams including reorganizations.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.