Senior SAP Solution Architect - Finance & Procurement
Our reputable client is looking for an experienced SAP Solution Architect to join them ASAP on a greenfield implementation programme.
Ability to act as an SME across core Finance and Procurement modules of SAP to guide, challenge and design optimal utilization of a global system
Experience supporting multiple global SAP implementations in a manufacturing or logistics environment.
Role Holder will:
Work closely with business/external resources to make sure that the solution being proposed is fit for purpose in terms of:
- Overall solution design.
- Consistent database design.
- Appropriate use of standard SAP/levels of customisation.
- Appropriateness of the SAP solution.
- Provide business knowledge to help clarify any requirements or design decisions.
- Advise where changes to the existing design would improve the business benefit of the solution.
- Work closely with delivery teams in the SAP CoE to ensure that solutions and deliverables are designed, delivered and maintained according to the specific standards agreed for application design and integration.
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- Ensure that at all times company Policies, Standards and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are adhered to.
If interested in the above role, please click and apply and a member of our team will be in touch.