Project Manager - Design Led Developer
Our client is one of the most successful design led developers in the UK. They have an incredibly impressive portfolio of large scale developments within the commercial, residential and mixed-use sectors and continue to lead the way when it comes to delivering signature schemes in Central London.
They have committed to a pipeline of high profile projects in Central London and therefore seek to strengthen their inhouse team with a Project Manager.
Working alongside a Project Director, your responsibilities will include;
- Lead external design and construction teams
- Manage key stakeholders.
- Oversee project costs against agreed budgets.
- Drive the close out and handover
- You will be an experienced project manager with experience on projects at GBP15m+
- Experienced in working with JCT contract (Design and Build)
- Experience gained within a developer or consultancy
- Degree qualified in a construction or property related discipline
- MRICS or similar chartered professional
- Commercially astute, a problem solver and be able to think outside the box
- GBP55-65,000 basic
- Gym membership
- Season ticket loan
This is a high-profile and award-winning developer with an excellent reputation for their projects, employee satisfaction and working environment.