Junior Support Analyst
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Junior Support Analyst for our client based in Sevenoaks, Kent.
This is a permanent position with a salary up to £30k depending on experience.
We are seeking to recruit a Junior Support Analyst for our client who are an exciting and fast-growing technology company.
You will be part of a global team working with a wide range of technology. This role offers the opportunity to work not only within support but also on various projects. Travel is a key part of the role both within the UK and periodically also internationally.
We welcome applications from experienced candidates and new graduates.
- Windows 7/8/10 desktop support
- Windows Server 2008 / 2012
- VMWare vSphere 5 & 6
- Veeam Backup & Replication
- Active Directory
- Network services such as DNS / DHCP
- Solid foundation in TCP/IP
- Microsoft Office 2010/13/16
- Office 365 Email, Sharepoint & Skype for Business
- Avaya IP Office
- SonicWALL firewalls and remote access
- Degree in electronics or computing based subject.
- Specialist Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of working in a commercial environment essential.
- Experience working as part of a team and also under own initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Systematic and rigorous approach to work.
- Experience of working on projects.
- Second language skills desirable but not essential - Example: Mandarin, Japanese, Italian, German.
- Full driving license, no convictions.
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT152
FINTEC recruit specialise in IT, Engineering, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for Junior Support Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly