Junior Support Analyst
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Junior Support Analyst for our client based in Sevenoaks, Kent.
This is a permanent position with a salary up to £30k depending on experience.
We are seeking to recruit a Junior Support Analyst for our client who are an exciting and fast-growing technology company.
You will be part of a global team working with a wide range of technology. This role offers the opportunity to work not only within support but also on various projects. Travel is a key part of the role both within the UK and periodically also internationally.
We welcome applications from experienced candidates and new graduates.
- Windows 7/8/10 desktop support
- Windows Server 2008 / 2012
- VMWare vSphere 5 & 6
- Veeam Backup & Replication
- Active Directory
- Network services such as DNS / DHCP
- Solid foundation in TCP/IP
- Microsoft Office 2010/13/16
- Office 365 Email, Sharepoint & Skype for Business
- Avaya IP Office
- SonicWALL firewalls and remote access
- Degree in electronics or computing based subject.
- Specialist Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of working in a commercial environment essential.
- Experience working as part of a team and also under own initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Systematic and rigorous approach to work.
- Experience of working on projects.
- Second language skills desirable but not essential - Example: Mandarin, Japanese, Italian, German.
- Full driving license, no convictions.
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT152
FINTEC recruit specialise in IT, Engineering, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.