Kenyon Plc are a long established Main Contractor with an extensive range of clients within London and the Home Counties.
We specialise in maintenance, refurbishment and repair work of commercial and residential projects. We aim to develop working relationships based on trust, mutual respect and the delivery of total customer satisfaction. We place a high value on all our employees and their personal development
We are seeking a self-motivated, adaptable individual who work well on their own but also as part of a team.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Duties will include;
- Assist in tendering schemes such as reviewing documentation, undertaking take offs and preparing tender documents for submission.
- Producing Material and subcontractor enquiries
- Assisting the Estimating team through various tasks
- Co ordinating with other parts of the wider business
- Attendance at meetings with clients and subcontractors as required.
Ideal Requirements are;
- Undertaking their higher qualification or degree in construction
- Ideally previous experience in the construction industry or working with a main contractor.
To apply please send your CV via email – Closing date: 01/06/18.
No agencies please.