Planning Administrator / Logistics Administrator
Job Title: Planning Administrator
Location: Motherwell (Some travel may be required)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Purpose of the Role:
To plan and prepare forecasting, delivery and production schedules across all sites. Providing the link between commercial and operations to ensure smooth transitions within the supply chain, ensuring customer demands are met.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Monitor inventory levels across all sites, including external storage
- Collaborate and effectively communicate within the supply chain to make key decisions and prioritise supply issues
- Establish process and reporting mechanisms, creating Standard Operating Procedures
- Adhering to and monitoring KPIs and assist in determining root cause analysis on any issues
- Data maintenance and management to drive accurate forecasts
- Monitor trends and refine to improve reliability allowing best practise usage of resources
- Develop an end to end understanding of the business and production processes to be able to consider any product peculiarities or issues likely to affect our ability to achieve customer demand within spec
- Manage all source materials, pre-treatment, production, blending. By-products and wastes ensuring quality and auditing demands are always complied with.
- Produce reports to assist in compilation of Management Information
Health and Safety
- Ensure a thorough knowledge of your Health & Safety responsibilities.
- Always wear Personal Protective Equipment as required. Take responsibility for your own PPE ensuring appropriate storage and care.
- Always strive to work in a manner safe to yourself and others and report any hazards immediately.
- Ensure all staff and visitors operates in compliance with Safety regulations
- Full responsibility for the safety of team members
- Actively participate in addressing Safety, Health and Environmental issues affecting the production areas, ensuring the relevant S, H&E checks are carried out.
- Full knowledge of the Plant Emergency Procedures and associated responses are required
- Take responsibility for the Health and Safety of yourself and others whilst at work and to comply with the Company's policies and legislation.
- Support Company Initiatives and demonstrate Company Values.
- To comply with all legal, regulatory and statutory obligations applicable to the role.
- Participate in training and personal development activities as required
- Be flexible in undertaking the duties and responsibilities attached to your role; Carry out any other reasonable tasks as required by the Company.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent Excel skills, strong systems knowledge, organisational and report writing skills
- Production planning / demand planning experience gained in a manufacturing / FMCG environment
- Supply chain / quality control knowledge and experience advantageous
- Understanding of Business Operations
- Ability to multi task and deliver a hands-on approach
- Proactive and positive attitude in the work environment
- Relevant HNC/HND in business or supply chain management desirable
Please click on the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to our Client's careers page.
Candidates with experience of: Logistics Support Administrator, Planning Administrator, Fleet Administrator, Clerk, Support Administrator, Resource Clerk, Operational Support, Logistics Assistant, Operations Administrator, Logistics Administrator Supply Chain Planning, Demand Planning may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Planning Administrator / Logistics Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly