Croydon, London, CR0
So, you want to do something different with your marketing skills? You want to challenge the norm, make a difference and smash down some barriers? If so, this is a great chance to become an Account Manager, work with big brands without having to join the masses, be part of a start-up that’s already proved its mettle and see some real results.
Our client provides innovative, bespoke software that solves the challenge of online voucher systems for eCommerce retailers.
Award-winning and fast-growing, they have worked with major high-street retailers as well as globally-recognised brands and are now seeking an Account Manager to make a huge impact on their customer base.
- Salary of £20,000 - £35,000 plus Bonus
- 25 days’ holiday a year (rising with service) plus you get your birthday off too
- Join an early-stage, growing business
- Flexible working options with core hours between 10am and 4pm
- A monthly budget to make your customers happy
- Staff events – there’s always something to look forward to
Joining this successful, growing environment, you will discover teams of bright, committed people who are driven to make a difference. You’ll have the chance to shape and influence the business whilst growing your personal skill-set.
You’ll find yourself just around the corner from East Croydon railway station, over the road from the tram stop and within a gentle stroll of bars and shops.
The focus of the business is respect, openness and fun. You’ll be encouraged to care for your clients because they give your work purpose, recognise the efforts of others and achieve results by going above and beyond. Debate is also actively encouraged as it is understood that brilliant ideas start with opinion and discussion and you will have the chance to make your voice heard and do some amazing things with your working day.
There is so much potential within this start-up, there’s no limits to where and how far it will go, what needs to get done and what you can get involved in. It’s your career, your skills, go out there and get things done.
As an Account Manager, you’ll be challenged to help clients do more with digital marketing and do it better.
With only one current member of the Client Success Team in post right now, you’ll be able to create, lead and shape delivery moving forwards and ensure your element of the business becomes a key revenue generator.
Specifically, you will:
- Deliver world-class support to clients
- Help clients to utilise the software suite on offer to build stronger, more successful marketing campaigns
- Increase the number of clients adopting the system and reduce those who fall by the wayside
- Build some great relationships with clients that are both pro and reactive
- Monitor accounts, make adjustments and regularly check-in with your accounts
- Provide training, product support and technical and feature support
To be considered as a world-class Account Manager, you will need:
- Marketing experience
- A proven track record of providing stellar support to customers
Externally, you are an Account Manager, internally, you’ll be known as a Client Success Manager. Other organisations might call you a Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Online Marketing Manager, Digital Account Manager, Digital Marketing Specialist, or Digital Marketing Account Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are the heroic, innovative, talented, friendly, fun Account Manager of our client’s dreams, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.