Corporate Procurement Buyer
Corporate Procurement Buyer - FTSE 50 Organisation - London -GBP30,000-GBP35,000
An unbelievable opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Procurement buyer to join an Industry-leading Global Company on a 6 month fixed -term contract! The company have a GBPbillion revenue and are looking to develop a procurement specialist with SAP experience. You will be working with some of the best in the business with a great opportunity to learn and develop your procurement skills.
As Corporate Procurement Buyer you will:-
* Gain experience purchasing both goods and services depending on the needs of the company
* Deal with high profile contracted suppliers as well as sourcing new non-contracted suppliers
* Be part of the Global Procurement team, monitoring the performance of suppliers and helping deliver the greatest value for money for the company
* Engage with C-Level Stakeholders on a day-to-day basis, improving your stakeholder management skills over time
Corporate Procurement Buyer required background:-
* Some experience of either Indirect or Direct Procurement, ideally in a fast-paced Blue-Chip environment
* Previous exposure to SAP or other technical software systems
* Evidence of great achievements or fast progression in previous role(s)
* Degree + studying toward CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
This is a very rare opportunity for a Procurement Buyer to gain some invaluable experience at one of the largest companies in the country.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement buyer, indirect procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at