New Product Introduction Engineer
Are you an experienced NPI Engineer with leadership and Design for Manufacture experience?
My client is a major defence contractor, due to on going success they are looking for a NPI engineer to contribute to the industrialisation of complex defence products.
In this high technology environment you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing robust Design For Manufacture and Design For Test within a complex frequently changing environment.
- Creation of Industrialisation Validation Plans for manufacturing and supply chain.
- Initiate and take lead for improvements and delivery across CI and quality.
You will need
- A HNC/HND/Degree in a relevant engineering subject.
- Experience in complex electronic and electro-mechanical manufacturing.
- Extensive experience within Design for Manufacture
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
You will receive
Competitive salary, bonus, flexitime, pension and healthcare and more.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with you up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to (see below).
military, defence, "SC clearance", security, electronic, electronics, quality, process, procedure, engineer, engineering, manager, design, designer, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, iso9001, NPI, new product introduction, integration, design, manufacture, industrialisation