Inside Sales Advisor , Digital Accounts (term time)
We are Pearson, the world's leading learning company and we are looking for energetic and consultative sales professionals who have a passion for education. You will be part of the high performing Account Management Team maximising opportunities to ensure schools have a positive experience when using our digital services and building a strong and trusting relationship with us. We work with key decision makers, including headteachers, subject leaders/co-ordinators to help them get the best out of our services, and to keep them enthusiastically using those services year after year. We want to understand their challenges and articulate the ongoing value of our products and services supporting them to raise children's attainment.
A day in the life of a Pearson Account Consultant.......
- Planning your strategy for targeting schools - working with data provided and CRM to identify opportunities to ensure we retain a loyal customer base.
- Managing your time effectively to keep in close touch with your schools.
- Contacting key decision makers, discussing needs, proposing solutions and quotations; maximising the customers' use of our products so they renew each year.
- Proactively identifying opportunities to increase the impact of Pearson's services from a combination of outbound and inbound communication.
- Confidently using technology - to deliver remote meetings through desk top sharing.
- Continually updating your knowledge of curriculum and our products and services to ensure you present the best proposition for the customer.
So who are we looking for?
You don't need to have any prior experience in the Education sector, although we do like to hire people who have a genuine interest in this sector. We provide comprehensive training, including shadowing experienced colleagues.
We do require you to have experience of working successfully in a sales environment, have excellent organisational skills and the ability to assimilate and deliver new information to a range of key decisions makers. Last but not least you need to have a positive and determined attitude to work.
So if you have a passion for connecting with people, influencing others and are driven to supporting schools in achieving the best for their pupils, then we would love to meet you to discuss the role further.
Benefits of the role???.
- Annual Sales bonus
- Ongoing Training and development with a Sales Academy launch this year
- Competitive pension scheme
- Red letter day points (linked to sales revenue) to spend on life's luxuries
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee discounts
This is an office-based role at our modern buildings in the north of Oxford - easily accessible by public transport, and with free parking.
At Pearson, the Global Leader in Education Services, we're committed to a world that's always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it's one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology - and each other to surpass these boundaries - we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world's innovations, personal and global, large and small.