An educational organisation in North West London is looking for a new HR Manager to join them on permanent basis.
Managed by the Head and the Bursar, you will cover the full generalist HR remit and advise on a range of areas including learning and development, appraisals, performance management and recruitment.
This is a stand-alone role, however you will receive wider support from the group HR team on a nearby site.
- Advise on complex employee relations cases to minimise the risk of legal action
- Manage recruitment and safeguarding procedures
- Lead on annual salary reviews
- Assist with ongoing review and development of policy frameworks in line with legislative and best practice changes
- Advise on terms and conditions of service, pay and benefits, and restructures to ensure legal compliance
- Experience in the education sector is preferable, especially those who have worked in HR within a school environment
- Postgraduate qualification in HR Management e.g. CIPD
This is an exciting opportunity for a strong HR generalist to drive and enhance the HR function from all angles in a leading educational organisation.
If you are interested in this role and feel you are a good fit, please apply online today.