PCB Design Lead - UK Group
Are you an experienced PCB Design Engineer with leadership and project management experience?
My client is a major defence contractor, due to on going success they are looking for design lead to be responsible for all aspects of the team resource and preparation of bids.
In this high technology environment you will be over seeing the following:
- Responsible for the development and deployment of team resource duties include management, forecasting and harmonisation.
- Develop extensive networks across the business to ensure the design team are fully supported.
- Actively promote and support improvement within the team.
You will need
- A HNC/HND/Degree in a relevant engineering subject.
- Project management experience within a similar field.
- Extensive experience within a design and design process environment.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
You will receive
Competitive salary, bonus, flexitime, pension and healthcare and more.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with you up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV
military, defence, "SC clearance", security, electronic, electronics, quality, process, procedure, engineer, engineering, manager, design, designer, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, iso9001, pcb, printed circuit, design, project, management.