The key role of PMO Management Consultant is to deliver specific PMO services in line with minimum standards, policies and methodologies, focusing on continuously improving processes to optimise operational efficiency. The role has a global focus and will entail collaborating with Business, Operations, Finance, Compliance, IT and other functions. Key for success in this role will be driving forward improvements in Project quality and ensuring a joined-up approach to PMO and Project Management between the Business and other areas.
You will be providing reporting and analysis statistics of delivery during the project lifecycle You will also provide centralised management of project RAID and you will identify and implement process improvement initiatives.
You will manage and maintain resourcing plans, tracking resource availability and you will be managing Dashboard Reporting and be liaison point between Finance, Business and Project Managers.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Delivering best practice project management tools and templates, providing subject matter expertise around project and programme governance
- Responsible for developing reporting frameworks, producing standard project reporting templates, reviewing and challenging the content with PMs.
- Experience in Stakeholder Management, working with and influencing stakeholders at senior levels across business functions, keeping them informed of progress.
- Data Analysis and Interpretation - the ability to critically evaluate information gathered across multiple sources, reconcile variances and recommend proposals to senior management and key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills;?? the ability to communicate to a variety of audiences across business function and level, tailoring messages appropriately.
- Experience of Tracking Financials, ensuring costs are controlled and accurate effort and expenditure figures are recorded in the specified project management tool.
- Experience of using project management tools e.g. Clarity / MS Project desirable.
- Competent in using MS Office tools, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Proven ability to multi??task and effectively manage time to deliver excellent results.
- Line management experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of Financial Services and Capital Markets is key as well as front to back experience of Change Management.