Trainee Site Instillation Manager
Great Trainee Site Instillation Manager Opportunity
Your new company
Your new company is a Norfolk based, family owned business that our proud of maintaining high standard of quality and professionalism.
Your new role
- ?? Assess Site installation quotes and agreement to progress against purchase orders with full responsibility regard cost/allowance for install/removal and any instructed modifications or extra requests
- Liaise with Transport Manager, and Site Manager/Hire desk to ensure all required plant is ordered to programme progressed through contract variation with client or hire desk where appropriate ??
- Ensure all sub contract trades and equipment supply are programmed and procured in line with your programmed dates and handover
- As a front line customer facing role and representing CA in a Professional Manner at all times ensuring the correct level of communication to Client and stakeholders, this includes instruction as stated in employee handbook regard dress code, professional appearance and adherence to branded work wear provision.
- Identify key individuals with site installation manager and Operations Director for development - coach and mentor in line with development plans and progress best practice development through integrated team structures.
What you'll need to succeed
- CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid willing to work towards Crane Supervisor.
- Strong Work Ethic
- Strong construction knowledge, preferable with a core trade background.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise across a range of management.
- Leadership skills.
- Previous Site experience
What you'll get in return
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join an established, reputable employer with a great reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.