HR Administrator / Assistant
HR Administrator / Assistant
Are you a Human Resources professional with generalist experience? Could you thrive as an HR Administrator / Assistant with a national, growing and exciting company? If so, read on.
Built on a foundation of trust and innovation, our client is a leading provider of exceptional security solutions. They are now looking for an HR Administrator / Assistant to join their team in Chapelhall.
- Salary of £22,000 - £24,000 depending on skills and experience
- An amazing environment in which to develop your HR generalist skills and progress your career
Joining an environment of learning, teamwork and where everyone pulls together and takes responsibility, you will discover that our client’s teamare highly collaborative and ambitious.
You will have the unique experience of forming a professional and quality HR service that will add true commercial value as the company grows.
As an HR Administrator / Assistant, you will build upon your generalist HR admin skills and support all areas of Human Resources to ensure the people element of the business is thriving and productive. Building upon your excellent HR admin skills, you will have opportunities to progress into many more areas, such as ER casework, consultations, harmonisation of Ts and Cs, TUPE etc.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Recruitment administration activities, including CV collation and recording, liaison with recruitment agencies, placing advertisements and arranging interviews
- Participating in first round interviews alongside line managers
- Supporting the co-ordination of monthly payroll (joiners, leavers, variations etc.)
- Preparing offer letters, employment contracts and company handbooks
- New starter inductions
- Representing the HR function at multiple sites
- Maintenance of the HR database, org charts and monthly M.I
- Maintaining accurate personnel records
- Proactive absence management and recording
- Supporting back to work interviews
- Producing time and attendance reports
- Maintaining training records
- Arranging both internal and external training courses
- Monitoring loyalty awards
- Providing health and safety support
- Undertaking general ad-hoc administration, including correspondence, fleet paperwork typing and filing
What You Need:
To be considered, you will need:
- Previous generalist Human Resources experience
- Experience in dealing with confidential and sensitive data
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
Ideally, you’ll be working towards your CIPD qualification, but this isn’t essential.
This role is office based but will occasionally require UK wide travel.
Our client is looking for candidates who have held the role of HR Administrator, Human Resources Assistant, HR Generalist, Junior HR Advisor, or HR Co-ordinator.
Other organisations may call this role Human Resources Administrator, HR Assistant, or Human Resources Co-ordinator.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are looking to learn and develop as an HR Administrator / Assistant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.