Parts Sales Advisor
Job title: Parts Sales Advisor
Pay Rate: £20K to £30K dependent on experience basic per annum + uncapped bonus
Benefits include: - Company pension, 20 days paid holiday + Stats, Free parking ,Free refreshments, Staff discount, Company rewards programme
Hours: 09-00 – 18.00 Monday to Friday - Every Other Saturday 9-00 – 13-00
Our client is the U.K.’s number 1 outlet for high quality Vauxhall spares and are now extending their range to include an all make programme. Our client has a loyal customer base that chooses the company due to their experience and depth of range for Vauxhall parts, selling on value guiding customers to make the right choice for their needs.
Due to our client’s continued expansion plans, an exciting opportunity has come available in our parts telesales department for a Parts advisor / Sales consultant.
You will have in depth experience working in a fast paced motor factor and be a self-motivated, confident person with an outgoing personality and an ability to close sales.
Experience of working with Electronic parts catalogues and knowledge of vehicle parts is essential and knowledge of MAM Autocat would be a distinct advantage.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not exclusive to:
- Cash handling including daily cashing up
- Telephone call handling including:
- Outbound sales calls
- Incoming enquiries (ask for the order)
- Customer service / dealing with queries relating to aftersales including consignment tracking / Local van delivery updates / outstanding orders / returns / warranty claims
- Message taking
- Liaising with customers via email
- Following up quotes
- Nurturing new accounts and managing and developing existing customers
- Serving customers at the trade counter.
- Offering current relevant upsell & marketing to customers
- Providing relevant feedback to my manager on new products and market trends
- Using Company computer systems to invoice parts, check stock and quote prices
- Updating the Companies CRM system
- Researching and reporting competitors pricing
- Ordering special order parts and updating daily purchase orders
- Recording all information accurately for KPI’s
- Meeting all KPI’s set
- Keeping own area clean and tidy
The ideal candidate:
- Outgoing confident personality.
- The ability to work as part of a team or on one’s own initiative.
- The ability to close a sale.
- Demonstration of a professional and friendly attitude when dealing with customers, suppliers, and my fellow employees.
- Punctuality and a consistent attendance record.
- Demonstration of moral and ethical business practices.
- Smart appearance as indicated in the Policy and Procedure Manual.
- Should have previous experience as a Parts Sales Advisor.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Sales, Telesales, Sales Consultant, Parts Advisor, Parts Sales Advisor, Car Parts Sales, Car Parts Sales Consultant, Car Parts Sales Advisor, Automotive.