Digital Marketing Manager
This Digital Marketing Manager will manage multi-channel Digital Marketing campaigns digital display, social etc. The focus is on PPC & stakeholder management.
This not for profit and charities client is one of the UK's largest charities devoted to helping people with illness and supporting families. This means first class care, support and guidance. Currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join the digital team in the London offices. not for profit and charities sector.
The key responsibilities for this Digital Marketing Manager are:
- Day to day management PPC activity.
- Continually improve the Google PPC account to ensure visable advertising
- Manage the Google Grant
- Aligning the in house PPC activity with larger PPC campaigns managed by third party agency
- Delivering smaller multi-channel paid for digital campaigns (digital display, social, mobile etc.)
- Work collaboratively with Digital marketing managers on the overall digital offering
- Agency briefing
- Campaign delivery
- Ongoing campaign optimisation
- Campaign measurement and reporting
- Competitor monitoring
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will be able to work out of the London offices and have the following experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective client services skills
- Highly analytical
- Process oriented
- Highly organised
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong project management skills and able to multitask
- Results orientated
- Good collaborator
- Experience in the organisation and structure of PPC accounts
- Extensive knowledge of planning and buying PPC across all major search engines
- Extensive knowledge of how PPC aligns with SEO
- Experienced planning campaigns across social, display, vod & other paid digital channels
- Experienced working with team members to deliver relevant objectives & related KPIs to agencies
- Experience optimising paid content to deliver against campaign objectives
This is a 3 month contract role with scope for extension or to be made permenant role paying up to GBP200 per day, based in London. Relaxed and collaborative work environment. Casual dress code, award winning digital team & first class employee development.