Store Manager - North London
- Full Time
We need a leader who is always striving to achieve the highest standards to join our team as a Store Manager.
Being a Store Manager who works on the shop floor means you're always on the go and visible to your team and your customers. You'll motivate a small store team to complete a very busy workload so that your store runs to the highest standards of performance. That means working alongside the store team, effectively delegating tasks, working to KPIs, following processes, developing your team and prioritising your customers. You'll always be ready to adapt to change, learn new things and get your team excited to execute them. You'll be the face of the store to your local community and despite the many tasks you're responsible for every day, you'll never be too busy for your customers.
What you'll do
- Take full responsibility for the day-to-day operations of your store and its performance
- Effectively delegate workload and motivate your team to achieve key KPIs
- Plan rotas, order stock, check inventory and set the goals for each shift
- Solve problems swiftly to ensure your team can focus on their tasks
- Recruit, train and develop your team to ensure productivity levels are high
What you'll need
- Experience of leading and developing a team in a fast-paced, target-driven environment
- Excellent time-management, delegation and problem solving skills
- A customer-focused manner, prioritising the customer experience at all times
- Willingness to be continuously on the go, working alongside your team, on every shift
- The determination to complete your work in the allocated time to ensure productivity
What you'll get
You will be well-rewarded for your work at Lidl. Not only will you be part of a secure, growing business, we'll make sure you have quality training and progression opportunities if you want to develop a career with us. As well as your competitive salary, you will also get a fully-expensed company car, 30 days' holiday, a pension scheme, discount on our products and corporate discounts on holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more.