Project Monitor - Partner Level - London
Blayze Group are working exclusively with an award-winning consultancy who seek a Partner to lead their specialist project monitoring team in Central London.
This established and successful team provide monitoring and due diligence advice to banks, funds and occupiers across a broad range of major developments in the UK and Europe. The team are on the panel for most clients with a strong pipeline of repeat instructions.
The business plan for the monitoring team is to double in size over the next 3-4 years so this represents a genuine and rare opportunity to drive this already successful team to the next level.
- Lead and develop the existing monitoring team
- Manage and develop the internal client base to maximise business opportunities
- To advise on all aspects of the cost, development and wider aspects of risk relating to a scheme.
- MRICS or similar
- Proven experience in acting as a project / fund monitor
- Proven in growing / leading teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Package on offer:
- Car Allowance
- Flexible working
For more information on this role, please call Leo Gee for a confidential discussion on or email