Consultant - Specialist Procurement Management Consultancy
Salary: GBP25,000 - GBP40,000
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant - Specialist Procurement Management Consultancy - London - GBP25k-GBP40k + bonus + package
The rapidly expanding UK arm of this ambitious, specialist procurement management consultancy is seeking a dynamic and talented consultant to join their team. Your role will be centred on both the driving of cost improvement initiatives across a number of direct and indirect categories, and championing savings through expert procurement capability. The organisation operates in a collaborative, strategic manner, seeking to build long term relationships and deliver sustainable cost improvement initiatives to optimise spend.
- Analysis of spend, products and supply markets.
- Strategy development within both sourcing and categories
- Manage tender and e-auction processes as well as conduct negotiations with suppliers
- Engage and manage stakeholders at all levels of business
- Implement and drive cost improvement initiatives
Key Skills and Attributes Required:
- Experience within procurement and/or consultancy
- Excellent technical proficiency and the ability to communicate this knowledge clearly
- Analytical skills and a passion for complex problem solving
- Strong degree background
- The ability to work as part of a team, demonstrate flexibility and work under pressure
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Language skills preferable
- The teams work on-site, so willingness to travel is essential.
Why should you apply for this role?
- The chance to join an ambitious, growing team offering career progression commensurate to your effort and talent.
- A generous starting salary of up to GBP40,000 based on experience
- Work with likeminded people within a highly professional, highly motivated environment.
- The opportunity to work for an innovative, industry leading procurement consultancy
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to
Keywords: Consultant, specialist, procurement, London, sourcing, cost-improvement, direct, indirect, cost-saving, degree, negotiation, tender, stakeholder management, supplier negotiation, analysis.