Social Media Manager - Social Listening Manager
Content Optimisation and Social Listening Manager
This is an opportunity to work for a huge multinational FMCG retailer.
The role will be situated within the content team who plan, create, distribute and evaluate content - online and offline. They create content for their social media platforms, website and their magazine (the UK's most-read publication).
- Lead on all measurement for the content team, supporting team members and agencies to deliver measurement plans that help make the decisions that drive business performance
- Helping set and iterate KPIs for all pieces of content
- Evaluating campaign and always on performance against KPIs to ensure constant improvement
- Work closely with platform partners, media and creative agencies to craft Test and Learn agendas to help optimise Tesco's content communications
- Evaluating sales performance of campaigns
- Working closely with the Content Optimisation and Social Listening Executive, proactively lead the integration of social listening intelligence into the business
- Increase usage of social listening intelligence across the business
- Develop relationships with the insight team to ensure social intelligence is being used to inform proposition
- Satisfy senior stakeholder requirements regarding data visualisation
- Produce and distribute social intelligence reports, ensuring consistency and actionability
- Coach and support the Content Optimisation and Social Listening Assistant, helping them to set and achieve clear objectives and create impact.
- Support on crafting content strategy across different channels, gathering data to help drive decision making
- Build strong, working relationships with planning, performance and campaign teams that help champion the strategic and tactical decisions that the content team is making. Upskill those teams on the strategic positioning of the team
- Work with wider business units such as technology and online to influence the implementation of appropriate pixels and tracking tools, which in turn allow the team to assess the performance of the content.
- Work closely with platform partners to stay up to date with the latest measurement and campaign optimisation developments across the social media landscape
All about you
- a tenacious can-do attitude and a willingness to challenge the status quo
- working experience of content production and/or distribution across a range of channels, particularly social media channels
- a keen eye for spotting trends and themes from sets of qualitative and quantitative data
- an understanding customer behaviours in the retail industry andhow they've changed over time
- a passion for data driven decision making
- asolid grasp of basic mathematics; an understanding of statistics would be a bonus
- strong Microsoft Excel skills
- excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to juggle competing priorities and requirements to make sure you hit deadlines
- the ability to build strong and productive relationships with both internal and external teams - and you'll know how to get the best out of content and social agencies.
On top of that, you'll be:
- a sociable type who enjoys working as part of a lively, dynamic and fun team
- well organised, flexible, pragmatic, creative and a lateral thinker
- able to present work to people of all levels and disciplines
- funny - in a good way