Global Luxury and Innovation Procurement Manager
Global Luxury and Innovation Procurement Manager - Global FMCG - London or Glasgow - GBP60K - London
This Global FMCG is now looking for a Luxury and Innovations Procurement Manager to join their Global team. The Global Luxury and Innovation Procurement Manager will need work strategically to build up long term procurement strategy for the Luxury category.
This Global FMCG has a collaborative culture, whereby they support one another to succeed. The organisation focuses on value rather than just driving down costs. They have flexible hours and working from home options.
The Global Luxury and Innovation Procurement Manager will have responsibility for:
- Manage GBPMulti-Million spends looking after primarily Luxury Packaging spends
- Leading a small team of buyers, ensuring that they are following your set procurement strategy
- Work innovatively to find ways in which to lower cost, whilst extracting high quality from the product materials
- Work closely with senior stakeholders across the business to ensure that they are fully consulted your set procurement strategy for the business luxury brands
The Global Luxury and Innovation Procurement Manager will need to have:
- End to end procurement experience
- Experience working with a luxury brand, with an understanding of how they work
- An ambitious and engaging personality
With uniquely tailored Learning and Development schemes, this organisation ensures that individuals flourish and develop in role.
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity, please can in contact with Emily at
Key words: Procurement, London, Luxury, FMCG, Category Manager, Packaging, Capex, Opex, Strategy, FMCG, Category