Senior Account Manager ( 9-12 month FTC) - Integrated Agency - Norwich
Are you a Senior Account Manager who has broad agency experience including shopper, retail, point of sale, print, digital and more? Do you have experience working on accounts in the live entertainment
This national award-winning insight-led creative agency has all the feel of a start-up but with the benefit of operating under one of UK's most respected networks. They are looking to hire a Senior Account Manager/Junior Account Director on a fixed term contract to cover a maternity leave, based in their Norwich offices.
Reporting to the Client Services Director, this SAM/AD will lead a team of Account Managers and Account Executives to ensure the success of a range of campaigns on a live entertainment brand. You'll likely be an experienced integrated Senior Account Manager ready for a new challenge, with a passion for delivering outstanding communications on time and to budget. You'll be a great team player with a dynamic approach to all aspects of your work, you'll be able to solve problems and instil confidence in those around you.
- Exceptional client service skills
- Experience in the live entertainment industry
- Integrated campaign experience
- Ability to manage teams, directly and indirectly, showing a coaching and mentoring approach
- Ability to grow your accounts by identifying and landing opportunities in both existing and new areas of the client's business
- Able to manage client budgets against objectives set
- Providing accurate forecast figures on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Develop creative briefs to motivate and excite creative colleagues
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Senior Account Manager to lead on an exciting entertainment account in a well-respected integrated agency.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.