Launched in November 2016, Wildfire is a unique social media agency specialising in branded social content creation, distribution and influencer marketing. We are now looking to add a first dedicated marketing hire to our team.
We pride ourselves on establishing a company culture that is defined by the people we hire, and delivering results that keep our clients working with us again and again.
We are looking for an experienced, ambitious and organised marketing manager to join our marketing team. Reporting into the Group Head of Marketing, this role will be responsible for raising the profile of the company within the media industry. The successful candidate will coordinate and execute marketing deliverables as well as day to day team activities.
As a first dedicated marketing hire for Wildfire, this is a role that will cover all aspects of B2B marketing, from case studies and collateral, to the website and events. The successful candidate will work across various levels of the group so will need to be comfortable working with stakeholders across all levels, as well as being comfortable working in a startup environment.
What you will be doing
- Assisting with the creation of core brand and sales collateral, with responsibility all materials are up to date and produced to a high standard
- Updating the Wildfire website and collating content for social media
- Writing blog posts, LinkedIn posts and newsletters
- Assisting with event planning and organisation
- Planning and executing paid b2b campaigns
- SEO agency liaison - monitoring campaigns & supporting where necessary
- PR agency liaison - identifying editorial opportunities with the agency and collating necessary information for press releases, feature responses and blog posts
- Identify and arrange speaking & presenting opportunities for the senior management team
- Assist with the measurement of KPIs for marketing campaigns
- Help with promotion of owned social channels & apps as required
What we need for this role
- 3 - 5 years in b2b marketing, ideally with media and/or within a startup environment
- Strong executional abilities, with proven ability to manage projects that span content, digital/social, advertising, video, events, PR & collateral
- Exceptional project management, collaboration, problem-solving, writing and presentation skills
- Eye for design
- Strong interpersonal, relationship development and leadership skills
- Ability to plan long term but with a mindset to adjust to short term goals.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and organise work to meet deadlines.
What can we offer you
- A unique learning experience working for a rapidly-growing startup withambitious growth plans.
- The ability to directly impact the success and culture of the business.
- Working as part of the leading social media group, including UNILAD, in Shoreditch
- Regular social events and a tightly-knit team.
- The opportunity to work across a variety of campaigns featuring brands such as Budweiser, EE, 20th Century Fox, River Island & Kelloggs.
- 25 days holiday a year.