Ten-time Webby award-winning Freelancer.com is the world's largest freelancing and crowdsourcing marketplace. We connect millions of employers to freelancers across the globe, and every day thousands of jobs are described, bid on, negotiated, and managed through our site.
We think it is pretty cool that our marketplace hosts a real life economy, where work is undertaken in every area you can think of. From design, writing, data entry and software development; through to sales, marketing, accounting and legal services - even NASA uses us!
We're looking for polyglot software engineers to work in our London office, from junior to senior. Our small team work with the latest tech, and push code 30-40 times a day in a high-performance cloud environment. We develop core, revenue-generating products, and so this represents an opportunity to have a fundamental impact on our global business.
Not only will you build features and systems that scale, but you will have the chance to ship code on your first day, and get instant feedback from tens of millions of users worldwide.
- Open Dashboard: Our Dashboard contains thousands of graphs and we give access to every employee. You see what the CEO sees
- Cutting Edge Tech: Learn the latest tech, push back to the community, and talk about it all in our regular meetups
- Zero Bureaucracy: You won't need to fill out forms, argue with legal, or sit around doing nothing because you're waiting for approval from management
- Hackathons: Quarterly hackathons allow you to build a team and hack through really exciting projects. You can work on whatever you want
- Life Changing Products: Freelancer is the primary source of income for millions of people around the world. We really do change lives and you can help us build products that leave a lasting impact on our users
- Open Communication: At freelancer you have 100% visibility from day one. We communicate openly, with daily stat reports from our data scientists, weekly product reports and town hall presentations where you can ask the CEO anything
- Amazing office: Fully stocked bar, weekly team lunches, games consoles, fully stocked kitchens, open desk seating, small product teams, as many monitors as you want, the list goes on???
This won't be your typical cog-in-the-machine type of job. As a Full Stack Software Developer, you will be exposed to the fast pace of a rapidly growing global technology company. If you're a high achiever with talent, looking for something more than a boring job in corporate, want to work with the best and brightest, don't need to be handheld, and want to be in at ground zero with a company that has a shot at being one of the biggest sites on the internet then please contact us.