Your responsibilities will be...
The role encompasses the full range of asset management skills including investment management agreements, support to new institutional product launches, regulatory and operational project work, general commercial contracts including outsourcing agreements and the usual range of in house legal work.
What we are looking for...
We are looking for a funds lawyer that has had funds experience to provide sound commercial risk assessments to the business on legal issues and who is also a good team player.
You should preferably have:
- Strong oral and written communication
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and be a team player
- High levels of initiative
- Strength of character that enables effective communication across all levels of the organisation
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- A willingness to challenge/debate and offer own views
Legal Asset Management/financial services experience working in the funds team of a law firm and/or in-house team of an asset manager/financial service provider. The candidate should have at least some years of post-qualification experience.
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple - to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.