Help our top accounts book venues as an extension of their events team.
Hire Space is transforming the events industry. We've built something that is used by over a million event bookers each year and we're just getting started. Over 10,000 clients including The Guardian, Facebook, Time Out, BuzzFeed and Sky rely on our expertise and technology to help organise their events.
We're a growing team of ambitious, talented and passionate individuals who enjoy working in an exciting and collaborative environment that encourages innovation and contribution from everyone. We've been recognised by Marketing Week as a 'Market Disruptor of the Year', by the Evening Standard for 'shaking up the GBP40 billion events game' and most importantly by over 5,000 venues and 80,000 event bookers.Skills Events, Sales, Customer Service, Account Management, Event Management, Event planner Sectors ???The Role
Our Account Management team act as an extension of our top client's events teams, to help them source venues for all their events.
You will work closely with a small number of clients to understand their event objectives and help them find the perfect venues to deliver their events.
It will be your responsibility to find venues for your clients and to develop your relationship with them while ensuring they have a fantastic experience every time.What we're looking for
Must have skills:
- 1 year event or related industry experience
- Confidence & charisma on the phone and in person
- Driven, ambitious, persevering and with strong time management/priority setting skills
- London specific venue experience
- Professional and presentable in client situations
Nice to have skills:
- Proven results in sales / or a client services role
- Client relationship or customer service experience
- Excellent written communication and attention to detail
- Committed to learning and self-improvement in role
Not only do we offer a competitive salary but we also believe if offering the following benefits:
- Generous share option scheme
- Regular "lunch and learns"
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Office pool table
- Cereals, fruit and team snacks
- Friday team lunch and after-work beers
- Weekly nights out at London's top venues
- Pension plan
Perhaps most importantly, you will work with the most welcoming people in the events industry. We're a friendly bunch, as team member Tiernan describes in his Day in the Life at Hire Space blog.