Electronics Repair Engineer
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Electronics Repair Engineer to join our rapidly growing client.
The role will be based from the Midlands workshop near Walsall and could include travel throughout the Midlands, North East, North West and Southern areas of the UK. A vehicle will be provided for site work.
Your main duties would include:
- Attending customer sites
- Fault finding
- Repairing at component level
- Ensuring repairs are completed on time & with minimal disruption to production
- Liaising with customers on site
To be successful, you will have a proven similar background and have experience working with a range of industrial electronic equipment including CNC equipment, servo & motion control systems, AC/DC inverter drives, HMI's, PLC's, PCB's, temperature controllers, power supplies & various other types of equipment.
In return you would get:
- 21 days holiday
- Great working hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Thursday and early finish of 3:30pm on Friday
- Company pension
- Overtime at a premium rate and call out work opportunities
- A great salary, negotiable up to £30K circa per annum
So if this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Apply for Electronics Repair Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly